What do I have to do?
This level actually requires a bit more work, but you get more for it. Basically,
you get a bit more "on-camera" time as you describe what quiet neighbors
we were and how we never seemed like ones to do that sort of thing. Granted,
it's not much, but at least the camera isn't trying to pan off of you like
it is that idiot jumping up and down, waving in the background.
It involves the following:
1. You must produce a regularly updated work of entertainment (Fiction, art,
music, photo-journalism, psychotic rambling, whatever). Regularly updated
is sort of up to you, but prefereably something more often than once every
four months. There can be some exceptions to this, but really what it comes
down to is "Can you keep an audience?"
2. You must be established. By established, we mean have more than one or
two episodes/chapters/songs, etc. Again, if your work shows exceptional promise
we're willing to waive that one as well.
3. At least one unitedHeroes.net member must vouch that your series is one
that he or she would read regularly. Although it's not required that a member
be a drooling fan, or even a regular reader, it has to be something that we
feel is enjoyable.
4. The site must be willing to post a "Friend of UH.net"
logo in a prominent position that links back to unitedHeroes.net. Here
are a few samples:
Needless to say, if none of these work, let JR know and he'll try to work
5. The work must be approved by a majority of unitedHeroes.net members.
What's in it for me?
Well, you get a free ad-free forum, and some reasonably cheap promotion, and
whatever other crap we can think of. Plus as we grow our tiny empire to nearly
significant proportions, you'll be higher up the food chain, so to speak.