Forums for the UnitedHeroes.net Family of Stories and Other Cool Sites

For the benefit of Mr. Kite
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    unitedHeroes.net Forum Index -> Galactic Customs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobthegoat
Balpeen
Balpeen

Location: subject to change without notice or forwarding address

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Negotiation Mode: ON*

Master,

Thank you for the promotion, I shall endeavor to do my utmost to fufill your every need before you even know you need it. However, in order to perform these tasks you have assigned me and in light of my new position as "Supervisory Henchgoat", I would like to request the ability to hire a few under-henchlings to assist me in my day to day duties. By providing me with four (4) under-henchlings I would be able to continue plan cunning traps and devious plots (see Tasks #23, 48, 56-97, and 103; attached), while using my under-henchlings to maintain and execute (if the need arises for wonton death) future activities.

Under-henchlings can usually be had from monsters-under-the-beds, fairy circles, outer circles of h-e-double-hockeysticks (h-e-double hockey-sticks being too expensive for our limited budget), and even rundown apartment complexes (see Keith, TFoHG: "Vengeance of the Sea Fiend", "Dawn of the Crayleks", and "Galerkin's Eleven"). Payment for most is modest, usually a simple binding spell or hording the item they were meant to protect, though in the case of apartment-dwellers it can run into gas money and a couple of six-packs a week.

Thank you, sir, for taking the time to read this impudent henchgoat's humble request.

Yours Sincerely,
Robert Theodore Cabras
(a.k.a., bobthegoat)

*Negotiation Mode: OFF*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    unitedHeroes.net Forum Index -> Galactic Customs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: