Forums for the UnitedHeroes.net Family of Stories and Other Cool Sites

What is this "deal" I hear so much of.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    unitedHeroes.net Forum Index -> The Grayhound Chronicles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TechnoAtheist
Überdork
Überdork

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: What is this "deal" I hear so much of. Reply with quote

Ok, I'm a slacker.

Frankly, i've not been able to get a helluva lot of writing done for various reasons, most either work related or City of Heroes related, and before you go off on me about that, the highest I've gotten any character is level 9 so no, i'm not wasting tons of time there.

Now, factor in the bits I do have written that read like brain damaged monkeys (no, seriously, I thought about developing a drug habit just so I'd have an excuse for how bad they were) and you start to get a feel for where things are at.

Just so folks understand my current thought, I'm probably going to focus whatever writing I have on Wafflehouse5, partly so I can put something together to be repeatedly rejected by a publisher. This means finishing it, and then doing a first pass rewrite to add and remove parts that just don't work. I'll even try to work it into the RSS feed and put a note up whenever a sizeable chunk is done. (for the benefit of whoever still wanders by.)

My apologies, but that's really all I can offer at this time.
Maracus
Impressive
Impressive

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, no worries, if I was paying you, then I could be upset. But I look upon you work as much appreciated gifts, and I'm happy when I get them.

I like presents.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    unitedHeroes.net Forum Index -> The Grayhound Chronicles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: